Hi All,

Based on
https://github.com/rbowen/comdev-working-groups/tree/main/wg-sharpeners#readme

I read:

- volunteers who come alongside a PMC to offer an outsider's
perspective on the project, and advice to build their community.
- subscribe to the project's mailing lists and mostly listen
- do not have any authority over the PMC
- All feedback must be a polite, positive, actionable suggestion, not
merely a criticism or a "you're doing it wrong." You must suggest what
the community should do, providing links to policy or best practice
documents where applicable. Simply criticising is not welcome.

All of this sounds to me like an advisory role where advisory is
"having or consisting in the power to make recommendations but not to
take action enforcing them."[1]
So I'd go with "PMC Advisor". It's not cute or clever, it's even
bland, but I understand it, ;-)

Gary
[1] https://www.google.com/search?q=define+advisory