I liked the Sharpener name. It's been nice to have something "cooler" than
regular term. But I agree having Advisor which needs no explanation and
without any extra words explains the extent to which actions of the Advisor
should be considered is a very good property that might help to promote the
idea much faster and better.

+1 on Advisor.

J.