One thing to keep in mind will be that any candidate venue/city will
undergo scrutiny on various criteria, such as:

Ease of travel to the location (proximity to major airports, travel time)
Cost of the city for attendees
Cost of the city for planning organizers
Immigration access (ease of getting visas)
Size of venue, and flexibility of venue's space

That's just a few. You all can talk about what's the neatest place to hold
a conference, but that is just one aspect of many required to hold a
successful event.

BKP

Brian Proffitt
VP, Marketing & Publicity