Hi all,

A few ideas - Frankfurt or Sofia. Both are well connected, especially Frankfurt.
Sofia on the other hand is better in terms of pricing.
Prague can also be a good option. Berlin is also very nice place for an event.

I would advice against Q1 for an event, as usually in q1 there are some major
events in Europe like CloudFest in Germany. Or Kubceon.

Best regards,

Marketing Director
ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com