As to timing:  You are now in Q2, and it takes about a year to get this
organized.  So Q1 2025 seems like a stretch, unless you have people with
experience running conferences running 2025.  However, since there is a
dearth of experience running ASF conference in Europe, I would suggest Q2
at the earliest.  Also, you have to consider that Q4 will put you in direct
competition with North America, and while you can make a reasonable
argument that there are lots of people in Europe that would not travel to
North America, it will impact your ability to get sponsorship.