Hey

After the last scare with CordovaWebView, I want to know if everyone who
commits on Android can run the tests that are currently committed with
Android? You have to be able to do both things with the tests in Eclipse:

1. Run the test as an Android Application
2. Run the Android JUnit Tests

There is a command-line method to do this, but honestly if you're finding
failures here, you'll probably need Eclipse anyway to debug the Java code.
 If you're super hardcore, I believe that this command is still in the wiki
here:

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RunningTests

Also, are other platforms doing testing outside of mobile-spec Jasmine
tests? What impact would this have on CI work?  I'm pretty sure that the
Android tests should be relatively simple.

Joe