Not possible for BlackBerry os 6 or 7
You can do it for pb and bb10 using BlackBerry-deploy

From: Tim Kim
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Reply To: dev@cordova.apache.org
*Re: [BlackBerry] launch app from command line?*
2012-11-09 6:18:09 PM

I talked to Fil over IM about this and here were some points I came up with:
- pretty sure just doing ./cordova/debug on bb10/playbook will auto launch
app
- not sure what to do for bb 6/7 - ./cordova/debug will install onto device
but not launch it
- also updating an app of bb 6/7 reboots the device which could be
problematic for testing new changes without a human involved

--
Timothy Kim