Hey

I'm going to resurrect this thread. What do people think of our
pre-built camera so far? I still have updated on this branch here:

https://github.com/infil00p/cordova-android/tree/camera

It'd be good to get more feedback before continuing down this road.
The downside so far is having to pass around assets.  I wish there was
a way around this.  Also, feedback on the UI elements would also help.

There's still work to be done, but should we hav this as a built-in
option for 2.3.0, or should we delay to 2.4.0?  It'd be good to get
feedback on this now before we continue to move with this.

Joe