Hey

I noticed that the tests are failing.  Worse, the tests are failing
randomly and they're not failing all the time.  I think we leak a
receiver when using a CordovaWebView, so I'll have to investigate
this, since it's causing this spectacular WebKit crash.  Really, this
is a pretty EPIC FAIL of WebView.  I'll be looking at that.  Let me
know if you can reproduce the same epic fail on your end.