Started to update wiki instructions... but what is the correct last step?

=== To run these tests from the command line: ===
1. Install "Google Web Driver" through the Android SKD Manager
1. Copy the extras/google/webdriver/android_webdriver_library.jar from the
Android SDK into the framework/libs directory
1. Build Cordova by running "ant" from within the framework directory
1. Run the following command in the framework directory with a device
attached or emulator running:
        adb shell am instrument -w
com.phonegap/android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner