+1 all of them, Java and Air implementations of BlackBerry as well.

For the older implementations of BlackBerry, nothing is stopping anyone
from using that code. The fact is that Java and Air-related fixes have not
been going in regularly. The implementations are stable enough that
drawing a line in the sand and saying no more active support for the older
BB SDKs is acceptable in my opinion.