Hrm. I don't see specifying it as so terrible. It would also unify the
<source-file> directive and its target-dir parameter between iOS and
Android: specifying paths relative to some src directory inside the bundle.

My intern mentioned today that if you have #include "somesubdir/foo.h" or
any other paths, it will fail when we go dumping everything into Plugins/.
So I at least support maintaining relative positions. I guess I'm
indifferent about whether specifying it vs. just copying it into Plugins/
my.plugin.id/somesubdir/foo.h

Braden