I would have liked to fix a few more bugs, namely:
- Those filed by Abel MuiƱo (Camera / FileTransfer) (e.g. cb-3185)
- iOS loading bugs (CB-3005, CB-3530, CB-3534)
- DisallowOverscroll setting inconsistency between Android and iOS (Jesse
brought this up - no bug filed for this yet I think)

I was also planning on working on adding some Plugin-behaving-nicely checks
on the native side. E.g. log a message if a plugin takes spends more than
50ms on the UI (for iOS) or WebCore (for Android) thread.

Of course, I haven't done anything for over 2 weeks, and so I clearly won't
get this all done in the next few hours :P.

So, I'm fine with starting the release now so that we can focus more on
3.0. It'll give us a chance to practice our release-foo some more, and
hopefully make more enhancements to the coho tool (Steven - I'm looking at
you for the uploading a release part :P).