Hm. This will of course require changing the name of the file Plugman
generates, and it will mean users need to be very careful to be using
sufficiently new plugman and cordova-js.

In short: only the upgrade path for users bothers me about this; the change
to use a .js file and <script> tag looks fine. It's hard to make Plugman
backward compatible, because it's hard to know which version of cordova.js
it's going to be running against. Any ideas here?

Braden