Coho does introduce a change in the process, because instead of all
the platform maintainers tagging their code, we have one person
tagging everything.  If a tag is the vote, this is stuffing the ballot
box.  It's bad enough that we can vote twice.

Now, I'm personally OK with us decoupling automation from the rest of
the process, but right now I'm not OK with tagging this release.
Also, I'm having some issues with tagging the existing cordova-js,
whenever I try and use the cordova tool, I keep getting an error about
it not being on a named branch:

/Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:488
        throw new Error('Aborted due to repo ' + shjs.pwd() + ' not being on a
              ^
Error: Aborted due to repo /Users/jbowser/cordova-js not being on a named branch
    at retrieveCurrentBranchName (/Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:488:15)
    at /Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:778:9
    at /Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:290:9
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at forEachRepo (/Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:281:11)
    at updateRepos (/Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:776:5)
    at Object.prepareReleaseBranchCommand [as entryPoint]
(/Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:898:5)
    at main (/Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:1118:25)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/jbowser/cordova-coho/coho:1120:1)
    at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)

Are there additional steps that we need to do to get this to work?

Finally, can we not change how we do things until after the 3.0
release is out? I'm really not liking all these proposed changes to
both our process and APIs at the 11th hour.  There's some good ideas
here, but this is slowing things down considerably.

Joe