Ahh, okay, I see what you mean about the change. The jira bug says to tag
them all in one command, which doesn't fit in with the using a tag as a
vote idea. I'll update the JIRA issue to not use -r active-platform flag.

Joe - I just pushed a change that adds a --pretend flag to the tag-release
command. Probably should have had this from the start to ensure it's doing
the right thing.

Can you post your log, and also tell me the output of running "git
symbolic-ref --short HEAD" from cordova-js?