I've been hit with some pretty unplanned baby duties today, so don't expect
to have much time today to work. I would like to urge someone to take
ownership of this task though.

Thoughts on what we should say:

- Snapshot available on [[download page]]
- Introducing new command line tools: plugman & CLI
- Plugman for existing projects, CLI for those wanting a cross-platform
project
- Both tools are new, so please expect some and file bugs on [[JIRA]]
- Links to upgrade guides
- Core plugins no longer exist by default in new projects
- Can create your own plugins via [[plugin guide / plugman spec]]
- Known Issues:
  - <merges> to change soon
  - whitelist format will be unified soon, but isn't yet
  - IDE's show generated files
  - No way to upgrade existing CLI projects
  - Anything else?