Do we need to expose "plugman"? or can we just talk about CLI

Its my understanding that everything can be done with CLI (plugin
[{add|remove|rm} <PATH|URI>] )

The simpler the better in my opinion.

These two statements contradict to me as noobie (I assume we want to
advertise cordova 3.0.0 first one with official cli support)
- No way to upgrade existing CLI projects
- Plugman for existing projects,

most people should not have existing CLI projects, I vote to keep it simple
and generic
Create a new cordova project using CLI, then use upgrade guide to merge
your existing cordova project with new 3.0.0 generated project.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantan...@gmail.com>