No one likes spam, but I also don't consider cordova-cli a tiny isolated
tool for composable usage in the unix toolbox, and so it shouldn't be
striving to meet those particular requirements.  Pragmatically speaking I
think cordova-cli should print small but useful bit of status information.

However, it would be desirable to have nothing printed when cordova is
being consumed as a node module, and only do so when actually run from a
console using the cordova binary directly.

-Michal