I'm in favour of CLI (platform parsers, probably) deleting this
www/config.xml that they don't use. It's a waste of space and has confused
people in the past.

It even confused the iOS prepare code and caused that odd "my project
doesn't work if it starts with x, y or z" bug (because xFactor/config.xml
sorts after www/config.xml, and it was blindly taking the first one).

Braden