Hi guys,

I would like to contribute to Medic project by adding Windows platforms support
(Windows 8, Windows Phone 8).  After reviewing related discussion threads and
project status I have the following questions. Could someone clarify them?

1. The main repo[1] seems to be not active at all (last commit was 6 months
ago).  I also see special ticket with done status to create official repo, but
new repo is not active too.
2. Don't see any issue/task for Medic component in Jira.
3. Medic future is unclear. Fil Maj (Medic lead) has recently moved to
saucelabs . Who drives this direction right now? Will we  continue contributing
to Medic project or there will be a different project used for test authomation
(Appium)?
4. Are there plans or (anyone is already looking)  on adding WP8, W8 support?
Are there any known technical restrictions or issues here? The only big
difference I see is that it should run on Windows instead of Mac OS.
5. Currently Medic uses own logic to install builds on devices (cordova cli
already provides this functionality). Are there plans to change this (running
Medic on top of cordova cli)?
6. To get test results Medic previously used special logs/trace parsing so that
final results were pushed to db from PC, NOT directly from mobile test app
installed on a device. Do you plan to change this behavior?

[1] https://github.com/filmaj/medic/commits/master

Thank you,
Sergey Grebnov