Hi Sergey,
I have been working with medic ( or bits if it) for a couple months. We
have a test system running for just Android and iOS in our office.
You are welcome (encouraged) to grab the code and run your own for windows
testing. The code is in my repo:
https://github.com/drkemp/bb-test

The system I am using is a bit different since the build management is done
with buuldbot. The preparation of a build is done with coho, CLI, etc and
the deploy to devices is done with scripts built from medic.

David Kemp