On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been testing 3.2.0rc1 on Android 4.2.2 and 4.3 (hitting the 2.x
> devices tomorrow. Crossing fingers for the 4.4 ROM) Automated tests are
> fine. I'm getting a few glitches on manual tests for SplashScreen and
> saving audio/video from Capture so I will investigate to see if these are
> new failures ;).

Remember, we're not testing the plugins, so that shouldn't block any release.

> In the hallway we were thinking that it would be really nice to add
> discrete instructions for performing the manual tests. Some of this content
> is captured on the RunningTests wiki page[1] but if you don't know about
> this wiki page it makes manual testing harder than it needs to be. I
> created CB-5300 [2] to address making the manual tests easier to run.

I don't think we should have manual tests at all.  Manual tests are
tests that are half-done, and we should be working on automating those
tests.  If anyone has ideas on what we should use to automate these,
that would be helpful.

Joe