FYI from July - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4468

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bows...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 7 November 2013 8:27 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: 2.9.1 + 3.2.0rc1

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have been testing 3.2.0rc1 on Android 4.2.2 and 4.3 (hitting the 2.x

> devices tomorrow. Crossing fingers for the 4.4 ROM) Automated tests
> are fine. I'm getting a few glitches on manual tests for SplashScreen
> and saving audio/video from Capture so I will investigate to see if
> these are new failures ;).

Hey

I just tested the Splashscreen, and it works fine.  BTW: We don't have a
splashscreen on by default on Android because the create script doesn't
add a splashscreen.  You have to add a png manually, and add the
following to your config.xml for splashscreen to work:

    <preference name="splashscreen" value="splash" />
    <preference name="splashScreenDelay" value="10000" />

BTW: I have no idea why the docs are so totally wrong. I was probably
having trouble copying the XML over, or it got formatted weird, or both.
However, if you don't define a splashscreen, you don't get one.