From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:52 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Plugins Release today

Hey Sergey,

We can still add the lines. The File plugin didn't get released with this
release. Feel free to share the line you want added about contacts with me and
I can add it to the blog post. You are always welcomed to go edit the blog post
by pulling down the site if you want to go that route instead.

-Steve