CLI searches for the .cordova folder from the current working directory up to
the root. What will be the new approach? Searching for the cordova.json and
.cordova for compatibility?

While I do agree on the change I don't really like the if folder exists or
config exists approach thingy, can't we do something with the upgrade command
to move the files around where we want them and just force the new way? Not
sure if this is an ideal approach.. but yeah…

I know this makes it really important to use the right cli version on the
projects but I don't believe a new cli with old project structure or the old
cli with new platform versions work now because of the differences where
Cordova.js is stored for example.. So I don't think that's a real issue.

What do you guys think? Or am I talking nonsense right now?

Verzonden met Windows Mail