On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org> wrote:

> What cordova.json has that config.xml doesn't, is that you can set the
> location of platforms with it through:
>

> That said, I like your idea of having one top-level config file instead of
> two. I don't see why we couldn't just put these same settings into a
> "cordova.xml".

Wouldn't this make it impossible to share project configuration between
developers? If your /Users/agrieve/.../ paths are in your config xml,
you're going to have a bad time putting that in version control.

-1 on having a single file to manage both application config and
build-environment config.

+1 to the way I read Gorkem's original suggestion, which was to coordinate
the move of the two files into a single issue and take care of it all at
once.