I noticed for the 3.4 release that the documentation for each of the
plugins redirects to the github repository for each plugin and a document
under doc/index.md

http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.4.0/cordova_plugins_pluginapis.md.html#Plugin%20APIs

If we want to have translations for each of the plugins then we're going
to need to rethink this a little.  Here are two options:

1. similar to the cordova-docs dir, we could have a language directory as
the parent.
ex. doc/en/index.md
and while we're at it we probably need the version as well
ex. doc/en/3.4.0/index.md

If we do this then at least we can have the documentation for each
language.  But that doesn't solve the problem of the user being always
redirected to the english version of the documentation and not their
specific language.

2. Is it hard to do a build of the index.md for each plugin similar to how
we build the cordova-doc md files into html files?  If it were seamless
and part of the other documentation it would make my life
*coughTranslationcough* so much easier.  Plus it won't be as confusing on
end users having to choose their language more than one time.

It'd be nice to get some input from everyone before I start writing a
complicated automated script for the plugin translations.

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldel...@apache.org | |
ldel...@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |