Translation Update:

1. I have updated the automated scripts for crowdin to pull in the
documentation for cordova-docs and the 17 plugin repository .md files.
There are currently 72 files available for translation in our tooling. It
is available as always, here: https://crowdin.net/project/cordova.  For
information on the nitty-gritty checkout the wiki page:
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CordovaTranslations
2. We kinda discussed the way the documentation is currently referencing
the english version of the documentation within github.  We'll need to
come up with a better way of building the plugin documentation into the
current html pages. I opened a JIRA issue:
3. Another issue that was brought to my attention by Carlos (thanks
Carlos) is there is currently no clear way for users to know that
translations exist.  So I have opened a JIRA issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6136.  It would be nice if to the
left of the drop down there was a message such as "Switch languages or
documentation version here:"

Please share with your social network a tweet to get people to help with
translations.

ex.

The @apachecordova documentation is now broken out for each plugin.  We
need YOUR help translating! @crowdin https://crowdin.net/project/cordova