Some background on the statusbar plugin.

This was conceived because of iOS 7 where the statusbar overlays the
webview, and a lot of people didn't like their UI changing especially if
they still support iOS 6. That is the primary purpose of this plugin, but
there are other features in there as well. In the last few weeks, there was
a pull request (now integrated) for StatusBar.hide and StatusBar.show for
Android as well.

The issues related to the statusbar are under the label "statusbar-plugin"
in JIRA, and there are currently 11 open issues. There are pull requests
for it from the PhoneGap Build team that I am waiting to integrate -- not
until we get this namespace stuff sorted out.

I am not opposed to it being under the "labs" namespace. After talking to
the Adobe team, we could also host the plugin under the PhoneGap Github
org, but I'd rather use that as a last resort.