What does core mean?

Does "core" mean that it has the namespace "org.apache.cordova."?
Does "core" mean that it is something we will support?
Does "core" mean that it is something that applies to multiple platforms?

I would like "core" to be the first two. And by "we", I mean at least one
committer. That's generally how platforms have worked (if no committers is
interested in maintaining them, then they don't get worked on. Otherwise,
they do).

I do also like the idea of a "org.apache.cordova.labs" namespace. We could
use it to mean that it's something we are thinking about being "core" in
the future, but it's at risk of changing (e.g. API fluctuation), or of us
deciding it's not actually worth our time to support.

I would put statusbar as "core" given the stated importance of it so far,
and given that multiple people are willing to work on it.

I would put keyboard as "labs" due to the current quality of it (serious
iOS7 bugs, unsolved dead-zone when removing accessory).