Personally, version control feels more like something that should in a FAQ than
this doc, but this isn't my call, if you feel like it should be added, do it. :)

Should we add a section about version control? I see that question asked
from time to time: "What should I be checking in?", this could also be
expanded to tips for working on a team (what happens when one person uses
OSX and the other Windows) - although that is a more advanced use case.
Maybe we can change the "Handling Upgrades" section to "Handling Source
Code and Cordova Upgrades."