Awesome work thus far, and a good idea to have, imo. Getting to "hello,
world" is great, but having a jumping-off point for how to proceed after
that fact would be very beneficial.

I added a few comments to the document, and also contributed some sections
on upgrading projects/plugins and testing. If anything there is too much
detail, wrong, or not desired in this document, feel free to remove as
needed. :-)

If an ICLA is needed for what I added, one is on its way. I've been meaning
to send one anyway, but time keeps getting away from me!

___________________________________
Kerri Shotts
photoKandy Studios, LLC

On the Web: http://www.photokandy.com/