Thanks Jesse,

Less async is definitely nicer.

Providing URLs vs DirectoryEntry I don't think is a huge difference either,
so fine with that (although it means you need to do an async call on the
URL to get a DirectoryEntry in order to create a file). Often though, you
just use the URLs with Camera FileTransfer, so there are some cases where
it's nice.

Don't think desktopDirectory or userDirectory make sense since apps are
sandboxed these days.

Will take a stab at a commit and report back via pull request.