From: Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 1:07 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Contacts API, iOS

(I struggled with whether or not this should go here or the Google Group.
Settled on here but if folks think it should be moved, just let me know.)

I was building a small test of the pickContact API when I noticed it didn't
work in iOS. I opened up a remote debug session with Safari and noticed it had
chooseContact.

Thinking it was just a doc bug, I corrected it with a pull request and returned
to my code. But then my app crashed after selecting a contact.

>From what I can see, the chooseContact iOS API is:

    chooseContact : function(successCallback, options) {

not

    chooseContact : function(successCallback, errorCallback) {

So something is seriously weird here compared to the original docs. Anyone know
what is going on with the plugin?