Yeah, plugin docs are already gone from docs.cordova.io. This change is
strictly for guides & platform docs. The main motivation here is that it
doesn't make sense to have versioned docs if platform versions diverge
anyways. It actually already makes little sense for the tools guides, since
they are released more often the platforms.