From: m...@google.com <m...@google.com> on behalf of Max Woghiren
<m...@chromium.org>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 10:27 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Pointing docs to edge

Okay, so here are the current proposals for handling Ray's issue (thanks
Ray!):

1. Update docs at commit-time and release-time.  At commit-time,
documentation changes can be marked with "coming soon", or "removed in next
release", or whatever the relevant message is.  At release-time, docs are
further updated to remove these sub-messages.

2. Use CSS to do the manual marking in proposal 1.  We could also use it to