From: Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) [mailto:v-seg...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:11 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release

Pushed the following fix to CLI master which adds back missing reference to fs
(requires for Windows platform).
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/commit/6662888cffaab997a0f6daa7657d10962b23cf31

Looks like it has been accidentally removed by the following commit
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/commit/68d0d9f17cd12289999ecadae852522416526868

Thx!
Sergey