- ya sorry for being confusing TAP is a protocol, that part is neat but I
don't really care
- tap/tape are libs for testing that emit TAP results: this is nice
- tap/tape are NOT global runners so you have to explicitly call them and
load them…this is really nice

the problem w/ jasmine, or one of them anyhow, is the global nature and
magic injection of things