+1

I think we really need more data.  I know that in Marcel's case, there's
the Asia-Pacific customer, but I have no idea how big that customer base
is.  The only numbers I have are the Play Store. and I think the same thing
goes for iOS and the App Store.  In Android's case, there's a lot of
third-party manufacturers who don't pass CTS.  I personally don't want to
support any android device that can't pass CTS (that includes the Android
emulator), since that means that we're supporting a new platform that may
or may not be Android-like.

At least with iOS, we know that iOS has no weird surprises like SDK classes
not existing.