Ray Camden wrote:
> To update your tools:
>
> npm install -g cordova
> npm install -g plugman
>
> To be clear, a "regular" user doesn't need to update plugman, right?

I think there is a workflow where a regular user uses `plugman` directly
(I think it's probably one where you aren't using cordova, but instead use
cordova-{platform}/bin/create and friends).

Otherwise, if you only use `cordova` directly, then the plugman it uses
would be updated automatically by updating cordova, and you'd be fine.

Afaiu, there are three workflows:
1. Plugin author — uses plugman directly
2. Single-platform writer — potentially uses plugman directly
3. Multiplatform writer — uses cordova (and everything else is used
indirectly)

The instructions would probably benefit from "if you have foo installed,
use X to update it".