Hi Josh,

Thanks for the quick reply.

My path was via http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow. I read that
and hit all the links except for the one labeled "Work on an issue”, which
leads to http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/IssueWorkflow, which has the
information I needed.

I didn’t hit that “Work…” link because performing the work was implicit in
doing a git checkout and modifying the source tree, which I knew how to do
without hitting that link.

My error could be considered a discoverability problem in the “Work on an
issue” list item. It might be rewritten as “Get to know _Issue Workflow_."

On November 25, 2014 at 2:45:53 PM, Josh Soref (jso...@blackberry.com) wrote:

Lucas wrote:
> I have made the edit, and done git add and git commit.
> I haven't yet figured out how to push.
> If anybody can point me to documentation on the protocol for new committers
> to push, I'd be grateful.

Welcome.

Before you just jump to the answer, can you review your browser history (or
your personal memory) and identify what places you checked for this
information?

My goal is to ensure that the paths that potential contributors (such as
yourself) take to seek the answer that you sought lead to the answer, and it
seems that there are paths that you managed to take that didn't, so, I'd like
to get those fixed (you're welcome to provide fixes for them too...).

The answer (thanks for reading the above first...):
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow