I just read Adrian Ludwig's post on Plus, I now feel worse about Jelly Bean
users. On one hand, we could communicate all over about loading only trusted
content into the webview, but I think that will be ignored by a lot of devs. On
the other hand, we could provide our own webview by default for 4.0 and above.
That would require we drop support for Gingerbread (which I'm not necessarily
against), but also brings with it ownership of the webview and us delivering
security patches for it. Or maybe by default prevent non-local content from
being loaded into the webview. Sigh.