If no one else has time to do something with this list by the time I get free
of my current stress-pile (say a couple weeks from now), I would love to take a
crack at it. An FAQ with not just the list, but actual solutions and examples
would be a great resource.

Even if someone else does it, I might use it as the basis for a series of blog
posts or something. It’s such a good summary of people’s frustrations. I would
probably even have one or two to add from the #phonegap IRC channel.. :/

--
tommy-carlos williams