Hey

Even though everything appears to be working on Jellybean, I know a lot of
people have been wanting to throw it to the wayside.  Normally, for us to
drop support for a platform, we have to wait unitl it goes below 10%, but
since Jellybean consists of three different API versions, and since two of
those are below the 5% mark, I'm tempted to just toss it by the wayside and
set the minimum supported version of Android to 4.4.x, or API level 19.

How do people feel about that.  I know in the past, people were super
passionate about supporting everything, but given that my Android 4.1
device is an old Nitobi device obtained before we even became Adobe, and it
took five tries to get it to cooperate with adb, I'm really starting to
think it's time we dropped Jellybean.

Thoughts?

Joe