Am Mi., 12. Sep. 2018 um 21:36 Uhr schrieb Jan Piotrowski <
piotrow...@gmail.com>:

> This uses specific nightlies the developer has to select manually, right?

I would say it would have to, since nightly alone would be an unstable
moving target that would regularly break our CI tests.

> How would this change the release process? Another commit to change
> and pin the dependency?

I think this shouldn't change anything regarding the release process. It
just changes the version we are switching away from during release.

> How do other libraries handle this inter-connectedness between libraries?

You could have a look at Babel. They have a lot of packages (managed by
lerna AFAIK)