nightly is just master on any given 'night' right?
We don't want to update dependent versions of everything all the time ...

I think, if anything, what is needed is an overall test of all the pieces
together, but I don't think this means modifying every package.json of
every module every night.
If we wanted more flexibility, maybe the git-master version of each
package.json points at the git-master of each other module ... but I don't
think this helps us.
I think is is best to just expect that things are going to break, and we
will have to resolve dependencies when we choose to release.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com