On 2018-09-12 21:36, Jan Piotrowski wrote:
> How do other libraries handle this inter-connectedness between libraries?

That is what we do. We don't produce nightly builds, we trigger
integration jobs on each build of a dependency. The integration job
checks the latest snapshot of the dependency against its dependents.

That's a bit of work to set up, but I would rather just not do it at all
then start committing nightly versions into your dependency tree. This
will lead to you constantly having to rebuild your local dependency tree
on every git pull.