On 31 Mar 2010, at 22:36, Mark Hammond wrote:

> *sigh* - only a few messages ago in this thread you said:
>
> > If you're happy preparing the binary, I am happy to call a vote on it.
>
> I did my end of the bargain, so would it be possible for you to do yours?

No.

I know nothing about them, have no way of testing them. Putting my name on them
and putting them up for a vote is something that doesn't interest me much. I am
struggling enough with my free time at the moment, the last thing I want to do
is add yet more work to my plate.

>>      * If and only if they are prepared from the source tarball released as
>> 0.11.0
>
> They were - the only complication was that the installer build scripts (ie,
> the etc/windows directory) is not in the source archive for some reason I
> don't understand - however, this only impacts the generation of the installer
> itself, *not* the generation of the couchdb binaries.

Is the binary artefact prepared directly from the tarball that is distributed
to our users?

Or are you preparing it from the source checked out from the repository?