On Jun 5, 2010, at 12:44 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> I've only been merging bugfixes into 0.11.x for a long time now.  I think I
> committed a number of things into trunk related to JIRA tickets with a Fix
> Version of 1.1.

I've been reviewing the diff between trunk and 0.11.x -- I can't find anything
that shows up in the diff that shouldn't be in 1.0. I'm happy to recommend that
we cut 1.0 from trunk.

I'd like it if others could repeat the exercise and see if they agree with me.
There are some things that cover a lot of code (the couch_util:get_value patch
and the base64 changes, for instance) which aren't at risk of creating bugs and
will only make it harder to backport to 1.0 if we don't put them in the 1.0
release.

I don't have much opinion about what should go into 0.11.x from trunk, but
that's a different topic.

Chris